While traveling through Tennessee and Kentucky I realized that my hair was a bit longer than I thought, and that I should have gone to get a haircut before I left. Oops. I had to get my haircut before my ten year reunion. I tried to remind myself often to call and get an appointment, but I still kept forgetting. I finally remembered on Friday and luckily I was able to get an appointment for Saturday.

Teresa cuts my hair. Yes I have a stylist. Teresa cuts Karrie’s hair too, and though our haircuts often look similar, they are different. (apparently Kelley now has the ‘Jancaitis haircut’ too). The reason I like going to her is because my haircuts always look fabulous and they often grow out looking fabulous meaning I can maintain my slack-ass-ness about not getting in regularly. And I don’t have to tell her about my hair and what I like and don’t like. After years of walk-in appointments, I enjoy the benefits of being a regular.

This time I told her I wanted to go shorter than normal. She cut it and styled it for me so I left looking fab for the reunion. It is shorter, a lot shorter than I normally get. I think it is a good haircut, it looks good, but I do not think that I actually like it for me. I do however get some great rockstar looks in the morning. Rock on!
kelley? a jancaitis haircut? hmmm.
ReplyDeletehaving seen it in person...i do like it. the rock star look is the best.
since karrie has her hair cut there too...will might see her every now and then. you think?
"woooow, that's exciting!" says james
ReplyDeleteit's good to experiment. and theresa is wonderful... i am going to book her before your party so i can put off finding someone here a little longer.
loving the rockstar look
ReplyDeleteI think it looks great! Is that your tye-die from the trip??
ReplyDeleteYou look terrific! You make a good rock star!
ReplyDeletei like the rooster 'do. my jancaitis hair is growing out ... back to the signature A-line for me.
ReplyDelete