Tuesday, October 12

Being Productive

Monday was a work from home day... and I spent all day in Richmond. I had to get my car looked at and unfortunately that took allllll day. I spent some time walking around Willow Lawn and then went to Panera to work on a paper that is due next week. I got my graphs done, but then when it was time to research and write, my internet time ade expired.

Dad came and picked me up and we ran some of my errands and some of his and hung out a little. He dropped me off at my car, I ran some more errands (the kind that involve meandering with no purpose), and finally headed home with a five dollar lobster (score!).

I suppose that I got a lot done, but it sure didn't feel like it.

Today, I felt way more productive. After potluck breakfast, staff photos, and correlate meetings, I got all my grades done and in, tackled all the errant papers and put them back in the binders they belonged, re-sorted all my shells and got those all put away, and cleaned up in general. I even made copies and a general plan for the week. The list is shorter, but I feel more productive. Why is that? Probably because my desk is 3/4 bare and my room is clean.

1 comment:

  1. do you eat lobster? i don't know that that is a good "sale" item.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!