Dad has challenged me to get my scrapbooks done in a week and half. I sort of need this kick in the pants to keep me motivated and make me stay home and get them done. Because I know that if I dont get Australia and New Zealand done before the end of the summer, it is doubtful it will get done. It is sort of Dad's fault though for encouraging me to leave home more than I was sort of planning in the first place.

So... I went to Walgreen's and got the rest of my Aussie pictures printed and all of the ones from New Zealand. I printed about 900 photos. This takes some time because my camera takes an odd shaped rectangle so when I get them printed I have to look, edit, and crop EVERY photo to make sure what I want actually gets printed. I was there for a few hours... but now all 900 are printed, sorted, and the Aussie ones are even in order.
Not only do I have to print the photos, I have to have the old blogs that go with them, which is fine because they are all here... but it takes time to copy them and the comments (thanks for your comments! they make my blogs even better) and you have to have internet to do it. Then I read through and edit them and make sure they will print nicely.
Its more time consuming I think than people think - and this is all the things that take time before I even start pasting photos onto paper. Regardless, this afternoon I will try to finish Australia... and if its not finished today, then Monday after a hectic weekend involving moving someone else, partying, and a baseball game.
get done and come visit me!!
ReplyDeleteA challenge...some pressure? If that was all you needed..i could have given you that! HA You will be glad you did it...next week, and in years to come!
ReplyDelete