Karrie is an excellent hostess and cook...
and if I stay here any longer, my fupa will grow out of control. I learned yesterday that fupa (female upper pelvic region - that area below your belly button) actually has a technical name as well - something like paddis (but I cant remember).
Last night James cooked steaks while Karrie did the veggies, then she made lemon poundcake with blackberry sauce. The day before it was blackberry grunt after a dinner of gumbo... you get the idea. This is not counting breakfasts and lunches she's prepared for me...
So I have to leave, after a piece of poundcake for breakfast, or I wont even be able t fit in my fat clothes.
25 More Things
12 years ago
FUPA: Acronym for "Fat Upper Pubic Area." Descriptive of the phenomenon common with men and women so afflicted by obesity that their pubic area is used to store patches of fatty waste.
ReplyDeleteit is Pannis
Ha ha - my neighbor Alan told me that FUPA means "female upper pussy area."
ReplyDeletei thought it was only in men, as the "front upper penis area." so many variations, so little time ...
ReplyDelete