Sunday, September 28

Time out = clock out

So it is 8pm. Unit 2 is posted, syllabus is updated, unit 2 assignments are posted. I have not written the quiz and posted it bc I cannot handle that amount of frustration right now. Plus I am out of M&Ms. So progress was made... but not really enough. Tomorrow I will call these people and let them know what is going on and tell them they had better wait a bit and I will work on it all week. I have to come to Richmond tomorrow anyway to pick up the CSA and other than that I can work on it after school. Looks like I will be living in front of a computer screen for a while.

Good thing I am planned ahead for the whole week for Physical Science (good thing we are studying atoms and the periodic table! Guess Who is the best filler and it reviews all the correct vocabulary) (Go KIM go KIM (as she does the cabbage patch).

I will try to have more fun posts about middle school life soon (like the dreaded science fair!)

2 comments:

  1. I can just imagine the stories you get from the middle school science fair! Can't wait to hear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just send me those forms and I'll fill them out. I'm actually excited about this science fair (unlike the stupid project I did when I was in school). =P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!