Took a small timeout for lunch - courtesy of Whole Foods - I picked it up this morning. They make the best soups. I was thinking salad, but was not ready to load up and later realize that I had made a $10 salad. A little late for lunch as Karrie told me, but I had second breakfast at 11 (first breakfast at 8ish before I ran).
I am still amidst Unit 2. Yes it takes forever (remember I worked all day yesterday on Unit 1). My goal is to finish Unit 2 before I leave and to leave at a reasonable time.
I am starting to get a headache - either I need more caffeine, I have had too much caffeine, or I should not have been an idiot and left my glasses at home. Ot all of the above.
25 More Things
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks!