So I just got a smartie phone so I need to learn how to use it. Lets start with the blogger app. Karrie told me I would get used to swipe typing but right now I hate it.
This all works out well because I'm filling in for Mom at work. I am a flurry of activity all at once and there as lulls for me to plan my summer road trip and learn to use this smartie phone. I couldn't do this job permanently, but for now it's a nice diversion.
Secretaries and office managers truly do run the world because for every rule of paperwork there is an exception. Though Diana can answer most questions, there is still a folder here for the unknown that must wait for Mom to return. Plus its a lot of juggling - answer the phone, check the email, weigh trucks in, file this, answer the phone, weigh trucks out, find out the answer to this... That last one is kind of my favorite since there is so much here I don't know. Pretty much I just all a lot of questions so then I wonder if it would just be easier for someone here to just do what I'm doing. I guess I know enough that my presence is easing someone's work load, but sometimes I wonder.
My other favorite thing is telemarketers. The ones who think Virginia is a person, the scammers Diana tells me to put on hold and see how long it is before they hang up, can I take a message... No I'll just call back, what kind of mine is this?,etc. However sometimes it is hard to discern telemarketers from real calls because there are so many people and companies tied to the mine so I have to take a lot of them seriously until I figure it out or ask.
I'm just filing in for a few days and trying to enjoy my view of the slag pile.
is there a blogger app?! what is it?
ReplyDelete